Item Code: B01CDVSBPO
$6.90 $6.90Buy now
KuGi ® Raspberry Pi 3 Model B case - High quality PC Protective Case with 2x Heatsinks for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+
The case is specially designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+ , access to all controls and features.
1. All ports accessible. This case is specially designed by real machine, two parts snap together design, easy to install, all the access ports are accessible, SD card can remove when the pi install in the case. And the top panel is designed for easy access to the GPIO pins and easy to plug and remove anything you will be connecting to it.
2. High quality material. This case is made from high quality PC material, which has the advantages of good high temperature resistance, impact resistance. And you can put much pressure or weight on the case without danger of cracking.
3. Good heat radiation. The case design has enough room to add heat sinks, and the bottom ventilation design allows sufficient air circulation.
4. Ergonomic design, comfortable to hold, agile to operate.
1 * Case for Raspberry Pi 2/ 3 Model B / B+
2 * Heat Sinks
4 * Screws
4 * Rubbery feet
1. The case we sell is just a case, Raspberry Pi 2 /3 Model B / PI 2 Model B+ is not include.
100% Satisfaction Gurantee - 60 days Return & Refund policy WITHOUT hassle; Get the full refund quickly or free replacement if you aren't completely satisfied; Free lifetime technical support and 6 months manufacturer's warranty;
Specially designed for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Pi 2 Model B & Pi Model B+ . Access to all controls and features.
Nice appearance, good touch feeling Slim, form-fitted and lightweight
Easy to slip on your device, yet stays on securely,protects your Raspberry from scratches and damage
Button up each corner to achieve the best protection,Supporting function, convenint to use
The case two parts snap together and can hold the Pi board securely in place, lessening the chance of an accidental short circuit, and you will feel more confident when grabbing the Pi to plug/unplug cables