Item Code: B073W5MQGB
$17.99 $17.99Buy now
Smraza for RPi 3 black case for Rapberry pi 3,2 model b, classic case for RPI and it protects your pi safe well.
About Updated Case Kit:
1. For the customer expections, this updated 9 layers case with only 2 pieces plastic films on(the top and the bottom pieces), it save time time to remove all pieces films.
2. Two black larger aluminum heatsinks(14mm x 14mm x 6mm) + One small heatsink (9mm x 9mm x5mm) could be cool down the Pi board better.
3. In order to bring you happy using experience better, we updated the USB cord with power button to 5ft(1.5m), conveniently to turn on your pi power and turn off the fan.
1. Before you assemble this case, we do hope you can read our case instruction and remove the protective films.
2. Our Micro USB Cable is not support data transfer.
3. This product is not include the Raspberry pi board.
4. This case is not compatible with Asus tinker board due to the design difference.
1) black case x1
2) heatsinks x3
3) 5V/2.5A Power supply adapter x1
4) Micro USB cable length:5ft/(1.5 meter) x1
5) Mini fan x1
We are a leading manufacturer of electronic components for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. If you have any questions about our product, please feel free to contact us to get technical support and services by Buyer Message or Q&A .
Smraza GPIO Breakout Board + Jumper Wires + 830 Points Breadboard: http://a.co/0h8fGJf
Camera Module for Raspberry Pi 3: http://a.co/9SGv32W
Easy Set-up: For Raspberry pi 3 2 model b, case with classic black design, easy to assemble by 4 nylon bolts. (No tools needed)
Double Cooling: For pi 3b 2b, case with Fan + 3 pcs Black Aluminium heatsinks, fan spins quietly while vastly and heatsinks improving the CPU/LAN/RAM chips ventilation.
5ft (1.5m) Length micro USB cable: Press ON/OFF button to turn your Pi on/off. 59 inch Length is long enough for your projects. (Not support data transfer)
Easily to remove/ insert raspberry pi sd card: Case with extra space for sd card, Breakout cable, HDMI cable and allow other ports for RPi access.
5V/2.5A Power Adapter: Enough for all versions of Raspberry pie and other USB devices, avoid the pi reboot by insufficient power supply.